PineLake Lake 2024 (Please Carpool & RSVP)

The hash with no anagrams in the English language.
GloryMole

PineLake Lake 2024 (Please Carpool & RSVP)

Post by GloryMole »

Ready for some end of Summer fun???
Please read all details before you depart!

Start: Navigate to 8263 Bethel Road, Gainesville, GA 30506, BUT this will not get you to the start. Once you turn on Bethel Road, you will go approximately 1 mile and look to your left for six, stacked stone mailboxes and a brown fence in the woods. There should be people there to guide you to parking.

Parking is limited -- please try to carpool!!!
Giveaway for those that carpool! Just tell Banana Licker you carpooled and you get his patch!

------------------------------

Date: Saturday, August 31, 2024

Time: gather at 2pm (please try to be on time). Hares will be off around 2:30pm.

Hares: Bonnie and Clyde, er...I mean Dribbles and Glory Mole!!!

Hosts: BananaGasm

Cost: $12 to include unlimited good and shitty beer as well as good and shitty food off the grill

Trail: trail will be Glorious (and shitty)

Ending: Pool ending!!!! Biggest f-ing pool you've ever seen! Bring a bathing suit and sandals and maybe a towel. We've got you covered for everything else. There is an outdoor shower to wash the mud off.

On After: Since this is a Saturday and a holiday weekend, we will host the on-after. If you want to spend the night, bring a sleeping bag or hammock and we will find you a place. We'll probably do another beer/ice run so bring extra cash for On-After donations.

Other possibilities: Beer Pong, Cornhole, Swimming, Floating, evening boat cruise. We'll take a vote on eating at a marina restaurant for dinner. No drowning please!

No dogs please.
Try to carpool please.
Please RSVP here or on the PineLake Facebook page so we know how much food and BEER to buy…
Too Limp Clover

Re: PineLake Lake 2024 (Please Carpool & RSVP)

Post by Too Limp Clover »

Well in my opinion RSVPing here is way cooler than Facebook. I should get TWO patches.

I will bring a seasonal array of revealing bathing outfits. Many will swoon.