July25th this THURSDAY 5:30PM Meet Coffee Bean's Brother

Random, website-related, whatever.
mchasher

July25th this THURSDAY 5:30PM Meet Coffee Bean's Brother

Post by mchasher »

July 25th this THURSDAY between 5:30 & 7PM
Meet Coffee Bean's Brother, Dan!
This is an impromptu gathering, and we'll decide where to go eat later.
We'll meet up at Handtossed & Bean's old Delmar house, and meet Bean's brother Dan, from Oregon.
Handtossed will bring some wine & beer to share. You might want to bring whatever you like to drink. There is some furniture in the house but you might wanna have your hashchair in your car just in case.
Let's show up and show brother Dan how well loved our Coffee Bean is!

894 Delmar Avenue SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
FieldofDoom

Re: July25th this THURSDAY 5:30PM Meet Coffee Bean's Brother

Post by FieldofDoom »

Hey MC—would you mind updating me? What’s going on with Bean? My daughters and I have been trying for weeks to reach him and I finally contacted Eddie (Dribbles) who sent me a copy of this post. It had been so long since I had logged into this site, I had to create an new account so that I could post a response to you! Anyway, I live in FL now, so I can’t come to this party. If you could let me know what’s going on with him, why Danny is there, and why the party is not at Bean’s house where he actually lives, and also tell Bean to contact Christina and me, that would be great. Thanks so much, and I hope you’re doing well!
Hand-Tossed

Re: July25th this THURSDAY 5:30PM Meet Coffee Bean's Brother

Post by Hand-Tossed »

Update: This get together may be continuing at the house past 7:00. A few people have offered to bring snacks, etc. to keep us nourished and others have said they can't make until 7:00 or 7:30. We will play it by ear; but you can always call me if you can't make by the originally posted time to see what the status is. I have wine, seltzers, cups and ice. Bring whatever you want to.
404-667-1317