Monday, Jan. 1, 20-Twenty-FOUR

Monday evenings under the moonlite.
Too Limp Clover

Monday, Jan. 1, 20-Twenty-FOUR

Post by Too Limp Clover »

🌖 Monday 🌖 Monday 🌖 Monday is Moonlite #1528 - assuming we're counting Christmas Day as a Moonlite. Hey, I think I ran a step or two, and might have had a beer.

Being New Year's Day, we're starting a bit early - 5PM - for two reasons. (A) everyone has the time, (B) some places close earlier (or kick us out earlier, anyway), and (C) it's just what we do, innit?

Who: Your hares are 🔥🩲Liar Liar Panties on Fire🩲🔥 and ☘️Two Limp Clove Her☘️.
Where: The Brockett Pub, 4522 E Ponce de Leon Ave, Clarkston, GA 30021.
When: Jan. 1st, 2024. Meet at 4:30PM, on-out at 5PM. I suppose if you turn up at the regular 7PM time, you can Han Solo the trail, then join us in the cantina after shooting Greedo :)
What: Expect a pleasant off-road trail, new to many, familiar to none, low-to-no shiggy. There will be a Beer Stop. There will be a Turkey/Eagle split, or two?
Special instructions: Earlier start, but bring a flashlight anyway, just in case you spend an hour at the beer stop, or get lost, or find yourself in a tunnel. You could survive this one without a change of clothes, unless you plan on r*nning fast or something weird like that.

Come on out to make sure you start breaking all your New Year resolutions right on Day One!

On-On!
Sani

Re: Monday, Jan. 1, 20-Twenty-FOUR

Post by Sani »

Just a heads up - there will be
hot rain deer piss
at the beer stop and beer and shots.