BSH3 #881

Come for the shiggy; stay for more shiggy.
Tits Don't Fit

BSH3 #881

Post by Tits Don't Fit »

My cute foot doctor man says no gnarly creek beds for me just yet, so you all will be receiving an easy breezy covergirl (dead lay'd) jaunt through the woods. Don't worry this foot doctor man was recommended to me by a hasher and apparently is "good friends" with several other hashers, so the median understanding of easy breezy are very low...high...? I haven't had enough coffee to work out the logic on that one. And OH this was Arf Arf's trail to begin with, so ultimately you should blame her if you don't like it. You may blame Tits if you love it...most importantly never give any credit to Two Limp despite what he or Dribbles Before He Shouts may say...

What: BSH3 Run #881
When: Sunday, November 19th, 2023
On Out @ ungodly hour of 1PM
Where: Panola State Park, Alexander Lake Parking Lot, 5015 Flat Bridge Rd SW, Stockbridge, GA 30281
*technically you may need to pay the $5 GA Park pass or bring your annual pass.
Who/Hares: Tits Don't Fit & HMATBITW Arf Arf!

There will be a BEER STOP! So it's worth not boxing or short cutting. Bring your fishing poles and bait if you'd like to fish. Flashlight, change of clothes, something warm, and a SMILE goddamit.
Last edited by Tits Don't Fit on Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tits Don't Fit

Re: BSH3 #881

Post by Tits Don't Fit »

A to A!