Monday Jan. 22nd! Moonlite #1531 - the Great Unfreezing.

Monday evenings under the moonlite.
Too Limp Clover

Monday Jan. 22nd! Moonlite #1531 - the Great Unfreezing.

Post by Too Limp Clover »

That's right folks, Monday night is going to be so warm that water stays liquid!

So slap on your sunscreen, don your bikinis, and come on out for another awesome trail.

Your hare is Too Limp Clover ... You might know me from other trails, such as, That Time You Got Lost, and The One Where Panties Got a Muddy Ass, and of course, Never Again, The Sequel.

Answers to some of the questions in life you never thought you'd have to ask ...
  • When? Monday Jan 22nd. Meet at 7:00PM, on-out at 7:25PM.
  • Where? The Imperial, 726 W College Ave, Decatur, GA 30030
    (UPDATE: In a novel twist, trail is A to A-prime, and the ending is across the tracks at the Thinking Man ... the Imperial is doing Trivia.)
  • What to bring? Gloves, hat, flashlight, anger management, life skills or knock-knock jokes, denial, bargaining, acceptance, etc. etc. Oh and $1 for Sani, psychiatric advice not included, but freely dispensed, or is that just me?
  • Special instructions? Err, I don't think so. Trail is A-to-A, bring your fun money for the end.
👣 On-On! 👣
Last edited by Too Limp Clover on Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sani

Re: Monday Jan. 22nd! Moonlite #1531 - the Great Unfreezing.

Post by Sani »

There will be a :? HOT RAINDEER PISS stop!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Still don't know what is in it but will bring fireball just in case :D . 7pm gather and start at 7:20-25ish... I can feel Spring in the air...I think.................. :roll:
Too Limp Clover

FYI:

Start info is unchanged: we start at The Imperial, but we are gonna end at the Thinking Man. It's trivia night at the Imperial and we'll be nice and not gate crash that, but don't want to confuse y'all - bless your hearts - by changing the start info at the last minute.

The reindeer stop is still on though!

On-On!
Too Limp Clover

Contrary to what Jackass (hah!) posted on Facebook just now, the START HAS NOT CHANGED, because that would CONFUSE people. We are still starting at the Imperial because that is what was posted. I guess we will have to sweep past the Thinking Man on the way out to pick up the people who saw the Facebook post.