HARTWELL WEEKEND!!! BSH3 22-24 September

Come for the shiggy; stay for more shiggy.
davey

HARTWELL WEEKEND!!! BSH3 22-24 September

Post by davey »

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... w/viewform

BSH3 #877 9/22/23 - 9/24/23 — Lake Hartwell Campout
As summer comes to a close, and before the harsh Atlanta winter arrives, if you listen closely, you can hear faint slapping sounds from outside your bedroom window. Its not your parents this time, its the waves of Lake Hartwell cuming upon the shore. And if its quiet enough, and you listen hard enough, you will hear the faint call: lake time….
That’s right ladies and gentlemen, lace up your lederhosen, September 22 - 24 2023, BSH3’s 69th Lake Hartwell Campout. It’s time to pays your moneys $80 and take your chances. This is going to be an amazing time you will never remember with all the beer and lake time you desire. To reminiscence after, we will have a helpful giveaway for those fond lake memories.
We have an amazing curation of meals planned to fulfill your famished souls. After a short car ride, Friday will be an exotic, non-exotic, and vegetarian lasagna night. Followed by a shooting star boozy stop hash!
Saturday night, German taco party! So fashion your finest lederhosen or dirndl, fill your personal stein of Oktoberfest bier, and be prepared to stuff your face with the sweetest tacos you could imagine, if you know what I mean. An all-American breakfast and lunch Saturday and breakfast Sunday will also be provided.
Other than the amazing lake and food, why are you really cuming? For the highlight of your weekend, another beautiful Hartwell Hash Trail!
Your four-legged friends are welcome too, please be a responsible dog owner and pick up after your animals. You may be asked to leave if your animal becomes a problem.
Address: 2 Family Rd. Hartwel, GA 30643
Checks for $80 can be made payable to: Black Sheep Hash
Cash is always accepted. Please pay Sanitary Knot
PayPal for $80: steve_novotny@yahoo.com(Friends and Family)
Venmo for $80: @steve-novotny
CashApp for $80: $atlsteve0
Please register by September 17th
Saturday only (includes giveaway): $50
There will be a follow up email with further information after registration has been received. Including a schedule and full menu.
davey

Re: HARTWELL WEEKEND!!! BSH3 22-24 September

Post by davey »

HARTWELL 2023 campout!!! September 22nd - 24th
Below is the who's cumming list (well, who has registered and who has paid). I suck at herding sheep so there are probably mistakes, please let me know. We are asking that everyone planning to attend register by SUNDAY 17 September.
Final further details including schedule, meals, important parking info etc will be posted early next week.
Surly Temple
Butt Pipe
Davey Crochet
Dribbles Before He Shoots
Sani
Glory Mole
Jackass
Tits Don't Fit
Deposit Slit
Oops!
Double Suck
Chinchin Chiller